Execute conversion rate optimization of targeted web pages, app screens, and user flows. Provide mobile-first design direction and progressive enhancement solutions to support internal business lines and external AORs.
Client: U.S. Bank
Hands on: art direction, brand strategy, UX/UI design, graphic design, digital production
Roles and Achievements:
Omnichannel Creative Lead – U.S. Bank (freelance)
- Provided mobile-first creative direction, UX/UI design deliverables, and strategic progressive enhancement solutions for various business units and initiatives within the bank including Online Banking, Wealth Management, Credit Cards, USBank.com responsive rebrand, and Mobile App.
- Collaborated with various disciplines, using collected data to optimize U.S. Bank’s digital presence and deliver more personalized online banking experiences.
- Streamlined the Digital Testing and Optimization (DTO) process and developed great relationships with the DTO team which resulted in increased confidence in the UX Team from the business lines (clients).
- Lead UX Design for assigned DTO accounts and projects owning the ideation and creative execution.
- Ensured DTO team members were happy, educated and informed which resulted in the desired increase in collaboration between the UX and DTO departments as well as a significant decrease in operating cost by reducing the number of UX team members required for DTO/UX operations from 3 to 1.