Provide creative direction and design strategy for both new and existing brand’s mobile-first web experiences, associated social-media, and promotional campaigns and product launches.
Client: Polaris Industries
Brands: Polaris Off-Road Vehicles, Polaris Snowmobiles, Timebrsled, Indian Motorcycle, Victory Motorcycles, Gem, Polaris Commerical and Diesel, Polaris Government and Defense, Slingshot
Product Launches: Timebrsled, Slingshot
Hands on: art direction, brand strategy, UX/UI design, content creation, broadcast production, photo production, digital production, exhibit design, graphic design, presentations, etc.
Roles and Achievements:
Digital User Experience Design Lead – Polaris Industries
- Partnered with Account and Strategy teams as well as external agencies of record to design and deliver omnichannel brand solutions.
- Lead UX for user interface design, visual design and digital brand strategy for new and existing Polaris owned digital experiences, mobile apps, and associated social media.
- Provided art direction for promotional campaigns and asset gathering missions for Victory Motorcycles, Indian Motorcycle, Snowmobiles, Off-Road Vehicles, Slingshot, and Gem as well as corporate events, trade shows, presentations, Polaris HQ lobby video-wall content, etc.
- Optimized the monthly digital promotion production process
- Mentored junior team members