Creative direction for rebranding a mobile-first web experience, associated content, media assets, and product launches.
Client: Indian Motorcycle
Product Launches: Chief Dark Horse, Scout, Springfield, Chieftain
Hands on: art direction, brand strategy, UX/UI, content creation, broadcast production, photo production
Roles and Achievements:
Digital User Experience Design Lead – Polaris Industries
- Partnered with Account and Strategy team as well as the external agency of record to design and deliver omnichannel brand solutions for the Indian Motorcycle rebrand initiative as well as subsequent monthly campaigns and promotions.
- Lead UX for user interface design, visual design, and digital brand strategy
- Provided art direction for promotional campaigns, brand asset gathering productions and product launches
- Optimized the monthly digital promotion production process
- Mentored junior team members